The GCN AGM 2016
The AGM is being held on October 29th at Mantic HQ 193 Hempshill Lane, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8PF.
The AGM itself is a full day event starting at 10am and running until 6pm. the meeting part of the day will start at 10:30 and we expect it to run for no more than 1 and a half hours. For the rest of the day several of our member clubs are running some fantastic demo and participation games for you to take part in. These games include but are not limited to Wild West Exodus, Arena Rex, Kings of War and Xwing!! We also have Mantic themselves putting on demos of the newly released Walking Dead and an exclusive go at the new on Kickstarter Star Saga!!
Here is the Agenda for this years AGM:
- Roll call of attendees and apologies
- Approval of any previous minutes.
- GCN Council Elections:
- Position to ratify - Secretary. Although the positions of Treasurer and Regional Development Officer are available we have had no nominees step forward. If you wish to please contact Dan Carroll at email@example.com
- Financial Report
- Discussion on GCN Volunteers - covering the new specification for Representatives and welcoming new volunteers.
- Presentation on proposed GCN events.
- Membership Votes to be held:
- Vote on the proposed expansion to the GCN Club Listings - find more details on the proposal here
- Vote on the cost of GCN Membership - this vote is held every year to determine if an increase in the membership fee is required.
- Any Other Business.
If you have any questions about this please contact Dan Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org