We have lot’s of great things to see and do at the first of our 2016 Open Days. Deadzone and Warpath will feature heavily as we’ll have lots of new miniatures to show off, but that isn’t all. With even more exciting new things on the way (we can’t say yet, so please don’t ask), this promises to be our biggest and best Open Day yet:
- Mantic Shop: Along with access to our full stock range, we will have some of our amazing new releases (more details nearer to the event), fantastic deals in our mystery bags, and the 2015 Necromancer event model will also be available on the day of you missed out last time.
- Mantic Studio: You will get to see the latest miniatures, artwork and concept designs, and we have lot's planned for 2016 so there'll be plenty to see
- Brush with Death: We will be launching our brand new painting competition 'Brush with Death' at the Open Day, will your skills ensure you become the proud owner of one of the unique trophies especially made for this competition?
- Games Arena: Along with the opportunity to try out some of our latest games, including Deadzone 2nd edition and Warpath, we'll have some unique games to play on the day, that promise to be great fun. We'll have more details nearer to the day.
- Hobby Workshops: Pick up tips and tricks in our workshops to improve your hobby skills, we'll provide everything you need on the day
- Seminars: Find out about our latest projects and ask those burning questions. Along with Mantic CEO Ronnie Renton and Alessio Cavatore, we'll have special guests taking part in these exclusive seminars.
- Secret Room: 12 lucky people got to see our brand new project in the secret room at the November Open Day, and had their minds blown by what they saw. Will you be one of the lucky few who get to see what we have planned next? This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- And much more! We’ll keep you updated in the lead-up to the event via our newsletter, blog and Facebook, make sure you’re signed up so you don’t miss out on the latest news.
Ticket numbers are limited and the last Open Day sold out early, so to make sure you don't miss out get yours now.
NOTE: We do not send out tickets, please bring a copy of your order email, either digital or printed, on the day.