UK Games Expo aims to be the premier event in the UK where all aspects of the gaming hobby are represented under one roof:
- Card Games
- Role-playing Games
- Miniature Games
- Family games
The goal is to create a fun event which will appeal to families and the general public as well as the enthusiast. You arrive, you wander around the trade stands, try out any games you wish, sit in on the seminars or join in with the tournaments These are the main elements:
- Tournaments and Championships in the most popular game systems
- Newest games and releases on show AND PLAYABLE
- Large trade fair
- Family Zone - lots for the kids to do
- Authors and artists
- Participation and Demonstration Games - No need to know the rules or book in advance -JUST WALK UP AND ASK TO JOIN IN!
- Costumed Groups
- Seminars and Talks
- Space for Open Gaming and Roleplaying Games
- Game Ambassadors in blue shirts - if you are new, on your own or just lost ask them and they will help.
Who can come?
UK Games Expo IS open to the public. You can book in advance when tickets go on sale OR just turn up and pay on the day.
is held on 3 days in May or June. The next show is Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th June 2016.We hope that many of you will join us for all three days.
On Thursday evening from 7pm we will provide some space for Open Gaming. Bring your own games. There is no trade opening on Thursday.
Show open 10.00 until the midnight for Roleplaying sessions.
Trade Halls Opening: Press Preview 9.00 till 11.00 . General opening 11.00 to 5pm.
Open Gaming from 11am until very late.
Show open 9.30 until the small hours for Open Gaming and Roleplaying sessions.
Trade Halls Opening: 9.30 to 5pm
Show open 9.30 until 7pm for Open Gaming and Roleplaying sessions.
Trade Halls Opening: 9.30 to 4pm
The show at the NEC Hilton Metropole (organised play and evening gaming) and the NEC (Trade Hall).